|Our Commercial Property Team has a wealth of experience acting for commercial borrowers and lenders on a huge variety of finance deals, secured against both land and business assets. Contact them by email or call 01225 755656.|
“When it comes to property finance, the saying ‘time is money’ really is relevant. At BLB Solicitors we recognise this and act accordingly.”
Head of Commercial Property
Why choose our Property Finance Solicitors?
In an increasingly challenging market for borrowers and lenders, BLB’s Commercial Property Team are able to provide expert advice in all property finance matters. With extensive experience in a variety of lending matters we understand that advice needs to be pragmatic, commercial and crucially, given in a timely manner.
Our specialist team can help you with:
- Development finance;
- Bridging loans;
- Personal lending and security;
- Refinancing including property restructuring;
- Institutional lending; and
- Insolvency matters relating to property including the sale of property on behalf of administrators.
“Richard Bowater and his team are highly professional, efficient, speedy, communicative, responsive and always reliable. They deliver advice in a super-friendly and helpful manner and, at the same time, they are very cost-effective. In short, everything one requires from one’s solicitors. I have no hesitation in recommending BLB’s services to others.”
Clifton Maybank Developments Ltd.
Our recent matters have included:
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers for loans in respect of all types of properties.
- Acting on behalf of personal lenders including drafting loan agreements and legal charges, together with deeds of postponement, and registering security at the Land Registry and Companies House where appropriate.
- Acting for insolvency practitioners in the subsequent sale and transfer of various commercial and residential properties, including where such properties are already let to tenants.
Another key work type in this area is remortgaging to satisfy a number of requirements for individuals or businesses, whether it is simply to change mortgages to a better deal, or to raise finance for investment purposes or debt consolidation. We are on the majority of lenders’ panels of solicitors and are very responsive in acting efficiently and economically to achieve the desired outcome.
Transparency on Commercial Property Legal Costs – find out more.