Our specialist Charity Law experts have the experience to help you manage your property portfolio. Please email them or call 01225 462871.
Why choose our Charity Lawyers?
Charities have additional considerations over and above those of companies and other investors and require careful management when it comes to their property portfolios. Over many years, our experience has helped our charity clients to navigate the often complex regulations which are imposed on them by the Charities Act 2011.
“Caroline is a credit to BLB, bringing thorough knowledge and efficiency to all legal matters. I highly recommend working with Caroline due to her professional approach and outstanding ability. Thank you for everything you have done for the Trust to date.”
Head of Finance and Resources
Wiltshire Wildlife Trust
Our specialist team can help you with:
- Sales and purchases of land to connected and unconnected parties;
- Sales and purchases to or from other charities;
- Compliance with the Charities Act 2011 including, where required, introductions to other professionals;
- Investment and property management advice.
Our recent matters have included:
- Acting on behalf of a national wildlife charity in relation to the management of their property portfolio including leases, buying and selling properties and constitutional matters.
- Acting on behalf of a local children’s charity and providing advice in relation to their leasehold interests and proposed developments.
Transparency on Commercial Property Legal Costs – find out more.