Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers provides a complete service to the Hospitality and Leisure sector. Please email them or call 01225 462871.
Why choose our Hotel and Leisure Industry Lawyers?
With clients including hoteliers, boutique guest house operators, wedding venues, holiday cottage venues, coffee chains, independent coffee houses and cookery schools, our expert team have extensive experience in this busy and expanding sector.
We are also instructed regularly by businesses requiring premises licences, including nightclubs, restaurants, public houses and even hairdressing salons.
Our experience and expertise in this sector over many years enables us to identify issues of importance early in the transaction, helping to avoid any last minute ‘hurdles’.
”Thank you for your first Class service. Your ability to balance pragmatism with diligence and rigour sets you apart from other organisations. We have valued your support and counsel on several purchases now and we will most certainly continue to use you moving forward.”
Bath Property Group
Our specialist team can help you with:
- Acquisition or disposal of hotels, B&B’s, public houses and other licenced premises;
- Leases for properties including specific advice on licensing provisions;
- Licences to alter, rent deposits and other ancillary leasehold documents;
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants;
- Commercial contracts including terms and conditions;
- General portfolio advice including restructuring, refinancing and further investment.
Our recent matters have included:
- Acting in the acquisition of a number of boutique guest houses in Bath and the South West.
- Acquisition of a wedding venue and associated holiday let accommodation in North Devon.
Transparency on Commercial Property Legal Costs – find out more.