BLB Solicitors is the trading name of BLB Solicitors Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with company number 10569111. Our registered office address is Rodney House, 5 Roundstone Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8DH.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA number is 636644. The SRA website can be viewed here.
Terms of Business
Our standard Terms of Business can be viewed here.
Conditions of Use
- BLB Solicitors is the owner of all intellectual property rights in this site and in the material published on it. You may print copies of any pages from the site for your own personal reference but in doing so, you must not make any alterations or modifications to those copies. No part of the site may be copied for commercial purposes without obtaining our express consent.
- The information contained on this site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other advice. Professional advice should always be obtained before applying the information to specific circumstances. No guarantees or warranties are given regarding the accuracy of any of the information.
- Insofar as permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability from any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use or results of the use of this site and any materials posted on it.
- This site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided for information purposes only and since we have no control over the content of those sites, we can accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- The Conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of this site will constitute your acceptance of any changes which will be binding on you.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
For the purposes of the SRA Indemnity Insurance Rules, our qualifying insurer is Mavern Underwriting. Our policy number is PISRMV011046. Further details of this insurance are available for inspection on request.
Making a Complaint
A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request. In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint regarding our services directly with you, you may have the right to refer it to the Legal Ombudsman at Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, telephone 0300 555 0333, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
Our fees and some disbursements that we incur will be subject to VAT at the rate prevailing at the time. Our VAT registration number is 328 2547 52
Consumer Online Dispute Resolution
In compliance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), please note that the ODR platform can be viewed here.