Our hugely experienced Commercial Property Team provides speed, responsiveness and commercial acumen when you most need it – supporting you throughout your project. Please email them or call 01225 755656.
Why choose our Property Development Lawyers?
Our team has considerable expertise in the acquisition, funding and sale of commercial and residential development land ranging from less than one acre to sites of up to one hundred acres.
Our clients include local authorities, landowners, local and regional housebuilders and commercial and mixed use developers.
We have a proven track record of handling complex acquisitions and disposals, with particular expertise in the negotiation of option agreements, conditional contracts and overage provisions. Our experience means that we can advise on the pros and cons of different types of acquisition agreements which enable our clients to retain flexibility and, ultimately, to maximise their profits.
“Richard Bowater and his team are highly professional, efficient, speedy, communicative, responsive and always reliable. They deliver advice in a super-friendly and helpful manner and, at the same time, they are very cost-effective. In short, everything one requires from one’s solicitors. I have no hesitation in recommending BLB’s services to others.”
Clifton Maybank Developments Ltd.
Our specialist team can help you with:
- Site assembly – conditional contracts and options.
- Overage and uplift agreements.
- Development and promotion agreements.
- Joint ventures.
- Planning, highway and infrastructure agreements.
- Construction contracts, professional appointments and warranties.
- Disposal of individual plots and units and the sale of entire developments.
- Sales to affordable housing providers.
- Land disputes.
Our recent matters have included:
- Advising an overseas investor on the sale of a high profile site in Bedminster, Bristol to a national developer for £7 million.
- Acting for Ashford Homes on the acquisition, development and sale of residential and mixed use developments across the South West.
- Advising a Wiltshire based landowner on the sale of 70 acres to Persimmon Homes.
- Acting for Millenium on site acquisitions, development and residential plot sales.
- Advising a local authority in connection with its interest in land comprising a golf course being promoted for residential development.
Transparency on Commercial Property Legal Costs – find out more.