Siobhan joined BLB in 2018 and is a Senior Paralegal in the Commercial Property Team.
Siobhan has extensive experience across a broad range of property matters, acquired over almost two decades in the legal profession. Clients value her versatility, attention to detail, proactivity and responsiveness.
In the commercial property field, Siobhan is experienced in lease extensions, lending, sales and acquisitions.
In residential matters, Siobhan is adept in all areas, but particularly enjoys investigating and solving any more complex issues that arise.
Siobhan’s recent experience includes:
- The acquisition of a public house.
- Dealing with two bridging loans and the related acquisition of a high value property in London.
- Advising a non-UK resident client on the stamp duty implications of buying a property in the UK.
- Dealing with a lease extension and registration of a public house.
- Acting for a company client taking out a loan to purchase commercial property.
Outside of Work
Siobhan enjoys spending time out in the countryside exploring with her husband, two small children and their mischievous golden retriever Boris.