Siobhan joined BLB in 2018 and is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Commercial Property Team.
Siobhan has extensive experience across a broad range of property matters, acquired over almost two decades in the legal profession. Clients value her versatility, attention to detail, proactivity and responsiveness.
In the commercial property field, Siobhan is experienced in lease extensions, lending, sales and acquisitions.
In residential matters, Siobhan is adept in all areas but particularly enjoys investigating and solving more complex issues. She also has a keen interest in residential lease extensions, and also enjoys assisting older clients looking to move into a retirement property.
Siobhan’s recent experience includes:
- The acquisition of a public house.
- Dealing with two bridging loans and the related acquisition of a high-value property in London.
- Advising a non-UK resident client on the stamp duty implications of buying a property in the UK.
- Dealing with a lease extension and registration of a public house.
- Acting for a company client taking out a loan to purchase commercial property.
Outside of Work
Siobhan enjoys spending time out in the countryside exploring with her husband, two small children and their mischievous golden retriever Boris.