Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims
Receiving a diagnosis of cancer is always devastating for both you and your loved ones. Sadly, as a result of negligence on the part of clinicians, cancers are sometimes misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than they should have been, often with tragic consequences.
Specialist medical negligence solicitor, David Gazzard, has over 25 years of experience in helping clients and their families at this hugely difficult time. Whether it’s obtaining an explanation or an apology for what has happened, or securing maximum compensation, David’s expertise enables him to navigate through what can be both a medical and legal minefield.
“David, thank you so much for your support through this very difficult time for my whole family. You really do have an amazing ability to explain things in a way that ordinary people can understand and that has helped us so much in making the decision we have.” TH, September 2017
Recent Misdiagnosed Cancer Claims
David’s recent successful cases have included:
- a lady whose breast cancer was wrongly diagnosed on two occasions, which led to a year-long delay in diagnosis;
- a lady whose scan for bowel cancer was misinterpreted causing a delay which caused or contributed to metastatic disease;
- a gentleman whose prostate cancer was not diagnosed until a radical prostatectomy was unavoidable, along with urinary incontinence and ongoing pain;
- a gentleman whose diagnosis of Hodgkin’s lymphoma was significantly delayed;
- a lady whose cervical smear was misdiagnosed.
“I would like to thank David and his team for their kindness, support and understanding over the last few months since my mother’s passing. Without your prompt action, thoroughness and sound advice I’m certain that we wouldn’t have seen such an early end to this matter.” JK, February 2018
Should you wish to discuss any of these issues, our Head of Medical Negligence, David Gazzard, will be delighted to speak with you informally and in complete confidence. You may call him on 01793 615011 or email him at email@example.com