Home » Victoria Cranwell
Her residential experience includes acting for high value net worth clients on freehold and leasehold sales and purchases in London and the surrounding counties, with and without financing. Victoria’s commercial experience includes acting for private lenders, high street banks, borrowers, investors, developers, landlords and tenants, on a variety of non-contentious property matters.
Among Victoria’s recent matters have been:
• Acquisition of a restaurant and properties on the Isle of Wight;
• Acting on behalf of a private landlord with an extensive commercial property portfolio in Surrey;
• Acting for a property company in their re-finance of 26 properties within their portfolio, in and around London;
• Advising a gym start-up on a new lease in the City of London;
• Exchange of contracts on a residential property in a conservation area of London, The Boltons, for £16,250,000; and
• Completion on numerous sales and purchases in chains in Central London.
Victoria enjoys spending time with her family and friends and cycling, running and rowing, often followed by finding a nearby watering hole.