- Office: Bath
- Department: Company & Commercial
- Role: Partner
Frank is a partner specialising in company and commercial law and works out of our offices in Bath and Wiltshire. His clients include entrepreneurs, SME’s, large private companies and social enterprises operating in a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, distribution, retail and wholesale, media, hotel and leisure, the motor trade and health and social care.
He regularly advises on company acquisitions and sales, corporate restructurings, business start ups, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, joint ventures, complex commercial contracts and terms and conditions.
Examples of Frank’s recent work include:
• Sale and purchase of car dealerships.
• Advising a UK company on the sale of its frozen seafood business to an overseas purchaser.
• Advising a large family-owned company on a substantial buy-back of its own shares.
• Acting for a social enterprise engaged in the provision of health and social services, including forming a community interest company owned by its staff and advising on the transfer of the health and social care provider arms from a local authority and primary care trust to the social enterprise.
• Assisting an entrepreneur with the exploitation of a business idea granting rights to a market leading European manufacturer, liaising with an overseas law firm on the matter.
• Advising a social enterprise on a contract for the provision of health and social care services (community services contract) with a local authority and a primary care trust acting as joint commissioners.
• Acting for a WiFi access provider on the preparation of WiFi access agreements enabling personnel at organisations to use the internet on-site.
• Advising a leading radio consultancy on a number of commercial contracts.