Click here to arrange your free, no obligation consultation with one of our specialist solicitors. Alternatively, call us on 01225 462871.
We have an outstanding 97% success rate. No win/No fee available.
Calculating the amount of your compensation can be a very involved process. It is determined by a number of factors, including:
- the seriousness of your injury or illness; and
- how it has affected your life, otherwise known as ‘loss of amenity’; and
- the amount of the financial losses you have suffered to date; and
- the amount of help you will require in the future; and
- the amount of any future financial losses.
Your specialist solicitor will spend considerable time ensuring that we claim everything you are entitled to.
It’s all about protecting you for the future
Each of us is different and the financial consequences of the same injury or illness can vary greatly from person to person. We therefore take great care to assess your individual needs very carefully, to ensure that we claim the maximum compensation award to ensure you are protected for the future.
Typical financial losses
Common types of financial losses include (but are not limited to):
- past and future loss of earnings, including loss of promotion and career advancement;
- loss of pension;
- the past and future cost of care, medical treatment, specialist equipment and assistance with mobility;
- adaptations or modifications to your home;
- the past and future cost of assistance with domestic cleaning, gardening and DIY.