- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Wills & Probate
- Role: Probate Executive
Imogen has been a member of BLB’s Wills and Probate team for 11 years dealing with the drafting of wills, the administration of estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work.
She recognises that losing a family member is a difficult and emotional time and her objective is to help and assist families in dealing with matters as sympathetically and efficiently as possible.
Imogen is a Certified Financial Adviser and formerly an Associate Director and Assistant Vice President at the Bermuda Trust Company Limited.
“We found Imogen to be extremely helpful with very sound advice . We were able to communicate easily with her. We are very satisfied with every aspect of our dealings with Imogen and BLB Solicitors.” P.J September 2015
- My wife and I were pleased with Imogen Moran's help and service.Read MoreP.F | July 2017
- Imogen Moran's personal and friendly help was invaluable.Read MoreP.C | August 2018
- A first class service from Imogen Moran from start to finish.Read MoreD.E | August 2018
- Imogen Moran has looked after my family's affairs for some time. She is a very good person; a good lawyer, a good listener, most understanding and makes me feel very much at ease.Read MoreMDL | November 2018
- We have always used Imogen Moran for our Wills before and have always been very pleased. Imogen was very helpful and friendly. We were very pleased with Kate Gould's communication on our property purchase. We were kept informed by text and email.Read MoreR.B | January 2019
- Imogen Moran was very friendly and knowledgeable.Read MoreD.B | February 2019