- The extent and type of information we receive from you depends on the information you provide to us. For example, on the Site, you can instruct us, request information, apply for a job and subscribe to marketing literature.
- We collect your personal data to assist us in understanding your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use your information to communicate with you. We may also use your information to update you on the services we offer and to contact you for market research regarding our services. In those cases, we will always give you the opportunity to decline to receive this information.
- If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose other than for which it was originally supplied to us, we will always ask for your consent.
- We will always ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to any other party without your consent, unless required for the provision of our services or required by law.
- We may from time to time include on the Site links to other websites. We do not control the contents of those sites and will not be responsible for their privacy policies.
- Many of our clients like to correspond with us by email. Your attention is drawn to the fact that information carried over the internet is not secure. Accordingly, BLB will not be responsible for any information that you send to us electronically which is intercepted, lost, redirected, read or accessed by other parties.
- If you have any questions or comments about our use of your personal information, please telephone us on 01225 755656 or contact us by email [email@example.com].