- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Residential Property
- Role: Conveyancing Executive
Victoria is an experienced Conveyancer with over 15 years experience in all aspects of property law. She strives to provide a high standard of client care and efficiency whilst guiding clients proactively through conveyancing transactions.
Having lived in Wiltshire all her life, Victoria has a good local knowledge. In her spare time, she enjoys days out with her family and crochet.
“Victoria Williams was just superb. We are really grateful for Victoria’s dedication, hard work and excellent communication, and it helped massively knowing that we had someone who would listen like a friend but offer advice as a professional.” C.M August 2017
“We were extremely pleased with the way in which Victoria Williams handled the whole transaction. Nothing was too much trouble.” E.F. January 2016
- Victoria Williams was just superb. We are really grateful for Victoria's dedication, hard work and excellent communication and it helped massively knowing we had someone who would listen like a friend but offer advice as a professional.Read MoreC.M | August 2017
- Victoria Williams was very approachable and offered sound advice as well as listening to our views. She was very understanding, professional and friendly.Read MoreC.B | October 2017
- Victoria Williams was a pleasure to deal with and maintained a high professional standard.Read MoreA.S | November 2017
- Victoria Williams and her secretary Claire made the whole process of buying our home really easy for us. Thoroughly recommended.Read MoreT.K | January 2018
- Victoria Williams was very helpful and answered all my questions. I couldn’t fault her.Read MoreK.R | January 2018
- I could not have asked for a better, more helpful service. Victoria Williams and her team were excellent and did a great job.Read MoreB.C | February 2018