- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Commercial Property , Residential Property
- Role: Chartered Legal Executive
Sandra is a Chartered Legal Executive and Head of Real Estate Development. She has over 20 years experience of property and land transactions at all levels of complexity including residential, commercial, development, agricultural and business sale and purchases.
Sandra has a particular interest in development work including site acquisitions and drafting the documentation for subsequent plot sales, with particular expertise in Option Agreements, Overage Agreements and Conditional Contracts, where she is able to utilise her knowledge, attention to detail and drafting skills having dealt with developments and complex transactions of all sizes.
Sandra joined BLB in 2017 after leaving her previous firm where she headed up the Commercial Property Department.
She also deals with all aspects of commercial and high value residential properties and works alongside the Dispute Resolution Department in drafting Agreements/Deeds following settlement.
Sandra’s sometimes tenacious attitude has resulted in some very successful decisions made by the Land Registry upon applications for adverse possession or rectification of the title, involving comprehensive drafting of Declarations which can be absolutely vital to home/land owners, and has made the difference for many developer clients being able to sell their houses as a result. She takes the time to extract every useful fact which can be made in support of an application to give the strongest possible evidence when initially it may have been thought to be a weak case.
Outside of work Sandra likes quizzes and walking.
- I have once again received fantastic service from Sandra Carleton and I would not hesitate to recommend both BLB and Sandra to others in the future.Read MoreR.M | January 2018
- I can't thank Sandra Carleton enough for her help, support and patience! Really sound and sensible legal advice.Read MoreJ.H | February 2018
- Sandra Carleton handled our sale very professionally. Very thorough, patient and informing- this was impressive and is very important for a client. We are pleased and would recommend.Read MoreK.S | November 2018