- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Wills & Probate
- Role: Associate Solicitor
Martin is a senior Private Client Solicitor specialising in Wills, Tax and Probate but also has a wide-ranging experience in many other areas of law.
He and his department advise a large number of private clients on the preparation of Wills, administration of estates, creation and administration of trusts and the preparation and administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney.
“Martin Cooper was excellent. He provided clear and accurate advice, dealing with everything promptly and efficiently.” J.C February 2016
“Martin Cooper was thorough, tough when he needed to be, very prompt at responding to enquiries and calls, all in all it was a real pleasure to have him handle the conveyancing and my mother’s probate”. S.L May 2016
Martin also advises on financial planning to lessen the burden of Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
Martin is married with two sons and lives in a village just outside Trowbridge.
- Martin Cooper has acted for us on a number of occasions and our affairs have been dealt with successfully each time. He is very approachable and takes time to get to know you, giving good advice.Read MoreA.A | January 2018
- Couldn't be better. Martin Cooper has become a personal friend.Read MoreO.P | August 2018
- Very satisfactory service. Martin Cooper was easy to deal with and made us feel at ease.Read MoreF.S | August 2018
- Martin Cooper always makes me feel that he understands my situation, problems and anxieties. Gives his advice in straight forward language.Read MoreK.J | August 2018
- Martin Cooper is always friendly and always deals with us promptly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.Read MoreJ.N | November 2018
- I have dealt with Martin Cooper on more than one occasion, and have always found him very helpful, polite and convivial.Read MoreS.G | November 2018