- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Residential Property
- Role: Conveyancing Executive
Kate is a Conveyancing Executive in the Residential Property team based in BLB’s Trowbridge office. Clients regularly compliment her on her outstanding client care.
“Kate did a fantastic job under sometimes difficult circumstances. I would absolutely recommend Kate and BLB.” S.K November 2018
She obtained a Law Degree at Swansea University in 2014 and particularly enjoyed Property Law.
Kate enjoys dog walks as well as spending time with her friends, family and fiancé.
- Kate Gould is quick to respond and deal with all queries efficiently. Very happy with the service.Read MoreK.S | June 2018
- Kate Gould was absolutely fantastic. What an amazing solicitor! Not enough people get praise for being exceptional at what they do and she was simply terrific! She responded so quickly to all concerns and issues. I would definitely request her if we sell and buy again.Read MoreS. G-C | July 2018
- Kate Gould was fantastic from start to finish. Always there when we needed her help and made the process as smooth as possible. Everything was done in a very quick timescale but by no means did she rush the work and do anything wrong. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her.Read More|
- We found Kate Gould extremely friendly, efficient and helpful.Read MoreR.E | August 2018
- Kate Gould was a real star and treated us both with respect and efficiency. There were some hold ups caused by other parties and Kate keep us informed promptly. We also had some problems when we arrived at our new home and Kate was a great support and got the issues resolved for us.Read MoreA.F | August 2018
- Kate Gould did a fantastic job under sometimes difficult circumstances. I would absolutely recommend Kate and BLBRead MoreS.K | November 2018
- Kate Gould was so professional, always courteous and kind. I was so impressed with Kate’s attitude as she was always patient, listened to my views and had a sense of humour as well. I received amazing service from Kate.Read MoreJ.A | November 2018