- Office: Bradford on Avon
- Department: Residential Property
- Role: Legal Executive
Judith has over 23 years’ experience of residential property work and has advised on many development schemes. In recent years she advised a national developer on all aspects of site assembly, infrastructure documentation and title issues in preparation for plot sale.
Judith has recently represented a client in the purchase and development of a housing scheme in Somerset including negotiation of the s.106 planning agreement, a shared ownership scheme and the commercial redevelopment of a mixed residential and commercial building in Bath.
Judith is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives. She is married with two children and lives in Westbury.
“I am very grateful to Judith Dagger and the team for their support during the process of buying a house. Judith was very accommodating and ensured that the very tight deadlines were met throughout the process“. C.C March 2016
“I trust Judith Dagger and BLB absolutely, I wouldn’t dream of talking to anyone else for legal support. The service I received was excellent.” H.E May 2016
- I had excellent service from Judith Dagger and Alison NewRead MoreE.W | July 2017
- Judith Dagger and Alison New have been excellent through a fairly difficult set of transactions. They worked hard to resolve issuesRead MoreP.V | December 2017
- Great communication, outstanding advice and helpful on every point from Judith Dagger and all at Bradford on Avon branch. This is why BLB Solicitors are our family practice of choice and long may it be so.Read MoreT.L | January 2018
- Judith Dagger and the team supporting her at Bradford on Avon are exemplary. Very impressed and thankful for the team's efforts.Read MoreD.B | January 2018