- Office: Trowbridge
- Department: Family & Divorce
- Role: Associate Solicitor
Annette is a family and matrimonial solicitor with over 30 years experience in all aspects of Family Law, specialising in high value financial cases and complex proceedings involving children.
She is a member of Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association) and is a Resolution trained mediator. Annette is a trustee of the Trowbridge based charity Splitz Support Service and the secretary of the management committee of Devizes Child Contact Centre.
Annette lives in North Wiltshire. She enjoys reading and walking her dog. She is a school governor and a member of the Methodist Church.
“If it hadn’t been for the perseverance and confidence of my solicitor Annette Taylor, I may have given up, therefore would never have got the excellent outcome she had worked so hard to achieve for me” J.P October 2015
- Annette Taylor was firm, fair and honest about what I could and could not achieve.Read MoreJ.Z | January 2018
- Annette Taylor has been very professional and a pleasure to deal with. She should be very proud of the work that she does as she is very good at her job. It has been a comfort the whole way through in how she has dealt with the matter on my behalf and I have completely trusted her expert skills and judgement.Read MoreL.C | February 2018
- I would also like to thank you for your time, patience and expert advice; I have truly appreciated your assistance in what has at times been a pretty stressful episode.Read MoreD.H | May 2018
- I would like to say thank you [Annette Taylor] for your professional assistance with my divorce case.Read MoreL.M | January 2019
- Annette Taylor conducted business in a professional and tactful manner. I would have no hesitation in using her services again.Read MoreS.H | February 2019