Our commercial team has wide experience in the sale and purchase of leisure properties, including vacation resorts and parks, hotels, public houses and restaurants.
Our clients include brewery companies (including a number of ‘micro breweries’ based in the South West) and developers of and investors in leisure property. We also act for a large number of buyers and sellers of leisure related businesses.
Our recent work in this sector includes:
- Acting for an overseas investor on the purchase of a hotel on the Thames in Berkshire for £1.15 million, including associated funding work
- Acting on the sale of a Grade II listed town centre hotel in Dorset
- Acting for a ‘micro brewery’ on the sale and purchase of premises and management issues relating to its existing estate
- Acting for an established holiday park operator on the sale of luxury lodges on a fractional ownership basis
- Advising numerous buyers and sellers of existing businesses
Understanding our clients’ businesses and their commercial objectives enables us to provide the highest quality legal service. We have developed strong relationships with other professional advisors across the South West, including accountants, agents, surveyors and financial advisors who specialise in leisure property.